Random notes on Election Day:
1. The weather is amazing. Sunny but not warm.
2. Starbuck’s on Irving is a polling location. I never noticed this before…of all the places one could have a polling place, this seems a bit odd.
3. Not having cable TV for once is a bit annoying…but for the other 364 days a year it’s fine.
4. It really is amazing to see so many people vote, when in the past, getting people to vote was like getting people to go get a root canal without laughing gas.
5. Voting by mail is easy. But it isn’t much fun!
6. MUNI had only one FAIL today. Hooray!